YATT (Yet Another Trace Tool) is a simple but powerful tool for easily viewing and editing traces.
The main window can be split into two, one for the trace, and one for the custom macros and source code. Each macro can have it’s own hotkey or keystroke, a trace source and also a trace destination. These macros can be saved into the registry and loaded onto future YATT sessions.
YATT also features a context sensitive help system, which makes searching and navigating through YATT menus and windows very easy.
– Multi-file View mode: Display several traces at once and show them all in the same window, this way you can more easily determine which trace is a problem
– Import/Export: YATT will import all the custom macros and source code from the original trace. YATT can save all of it’s source code and also export it to a text file for others to view.
– Source and Destination Context Sensitive Help System: With a press of a key, context sensitive help is displayed on any submenu or button. This way, you don’t have to know the hotkeys to be able to navigate the menus.
– Easy to use, simple GUI: The GUI is built with WTL and has a rich feature set. YATT is highly configurable, it allows you to edit, add and remove macros, and the menus are extensible.
– Existing & new macros, source code & SQL stored in the database.
– Save & Load Custom macros into the registry so that they can be used on another machine.
– Any trace can be saved into YATT’s trace store for easy transfer between sessions.
– Supports multiple hardware & network adapters (WinPCAP, Raw Sockets).
– Runs on Windows XP SP2 (32/64) & Windows 7 (32/64).
– Currently requires Microsoft Visual Studio 2003 SP1 or later to build.
– Binary MSI installer available for both 32/64 bit versions.
– Source code available via SVN for download.
– Demo versions of WinPCAP and Raw sockets providers can be found in the main folder, the demo version will be updated when a new release is available.
– Comes with the source code, demo versions, support, and all additional required files (VC6, MSYS, Visual Studio 2003 SP1) to build YATT.
64bit (x64 70238732e0
download full movie for free the conjuring
skyrim update 1.9.32 download
Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks Apk Installer Pc
Download Ultimatte Advantedge Full Crack 14
stairdesigner 6.50g activation code
plugin alien skin bokeh 2 crack
DVB Dream 2.2a Setup Key
xforce keygen ReCap Pro 2017 32 bit windows 8
download mirror movie in hindi mp4
Terjemahan Kitab Mantiq Pdf Download
Biology A Global Approach 10th Edition Pdf Free
xp32 maximum skeleton skyrim download for pc
Dark Souls II EUR PS3-BLES01959Dark Souls II EUR PS3-BLES01959
final fantasy 7 remake pc serial number
Adobe After Effects Cc 2015 Crack Mac Kickass
shogun 2 korea mod
VueScan Professional Edition 8.5 Serial .rar
download tamil dubbed the Avengers: Age Of Ultron movie
Viking Sisters download for pc [pack]
simcity 2013 rar password
Record and manage IPTV channel schedule. Support every form of video delivery service.
Allows recording of video via DVR and AirPlay device.
Easy to manage with multiple list filter function.
Support multi-channel recording, which can automatic switch channel.
Support for recording, edit, and re-record of video.
Support real-time streaming to AirPlay device.
Support to record the video file in folder.
Support to record the video file in playlist.
Support to automatically add subtitles.
Support to play the video from various file format, such as AVI, MP4, MPG, M4V, WMV, RM, MOV, MKV, VOB, 3GP, HD, WEBM, OGM, SWF, FLV, MOV, and others.
Support to play the video from file list.
Support to play the video in the folder.
Support to play the video in the playlist.
Support to play the video with the specific time.
Support to play the video in slideshow.
Support to play the video to a specific position.
Support to play the video when specific time.
Support to play the video at specific interval.
Support to play the video on timer, such as 1 minute, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 minutes, an hour.
Support to play the video on repeat.
Support to play the video on schedule.
Support to play the video on interval, such as every half an hour, every day, every week, every month.
Support to play the video on schedule automatically.
Support to play the video on schedule automatically based on file name or video source.
Support to play the video based on the connection of wired/Wi-Fi.
Support to play the video based on the connection of 3G/4G.
Support to play the video based on the connection of WIFI, LAN, Cable, 3G, GPRS, EDGE.
Support to play the video based on the user connected to a 3G/4G network.
Support to play the video based on the user is connected to a 3G/4G network.
Support to play the video from external hard disk.
Support to play the video to AirPlay device.
Support to play the video to AirPlay device based on IPTV channel schedule.
Support to play the video to AirPlay device based on the user’s last playing position.
Support to record the video with recording time