Google Translate Tool ( is a free application that allows you to perform Internet-based translations in multiple languages. It is available for both Windows and Mac OS X. The program can translate between English and Spanish, as well as between English and German, French, Japanese, Chinese, Italian and more.
You can also switch between multiple languages at once using the feature. Additionally, the program offers the ability to translate your documents on the clipboard. If you wish, you can then paste the text into other Windows applications such as Microsoft Word and Google Docs. Google Translate Tool also lets you view the results in a pop-up window.
Key features of the application include an auto-detection feature, an Instant Translation feature, an Easy-to-use user interface, a free and mobile ready version, a touch-screen mode and online support.
For more information, see Google Translate Tool (
It’s simple. After you unlock your windows, you can simply configure it. The best part of the process is that you can configure the same when you lock your screen. If you need an Internet connection, you can simply add your Wifi and turn it on when you lock your screen. If you don’t want any internet connection, simply turn off WiFi.
Configure Microsoft Security essentials to lock the Windows screen from accessing any device with a password.
1.Click the Start button and select Settings.
2. Click on the security tab.
3. Click on the link to select “Change screen settings and lock the screen”.
4. Click on the “Change settings” button.
5. Click on “Add or remove settings and restrictions”
6. Click on “Add new settings and restrictions”
7. Click on “Allow” to add it to the list
8. You have two options to add the settings
a. Select “Only if I am connecting to a public network”
b. Select “Allow network access while I’m on my device and do not use a password”
9. Select the settings you wish to allow.
10. Click “OK” to save the settings
11. You can now lock your screen without an internet connection.
Thanks for watching
As more and more data is transmitted online, organizations are taking extra precaution to protect company information.
But, according to a new eea19f52d2
* Portable StrokesPlus.net is a tool which allows to create and use strokes to achieve your tasks faster and more efficient.
* No need to install it, just unzip and double click.
* No additional software required (Mac/Windows).
* A choice of different types of scripts, actions and gestures.
* Ability to preview strokes.
* Comes with a full help file.
* Free of charge.
* Gestures are displayed as you draw them.
* Supports most of the OS and all available languages.
* Automatic translations.
* A unique file manager, supporting drag & drop between folders.
* Undo/Redo all strokes.
* Modify strokes by copying/pasting, changing the shape, creating custom shapes and more.
* Ability to insert and manipulate images.
* Works with most of the popular graphic editors.
* Works in all modes including command line.
* Works in a stand-alone mode (without a running application) and is ready to run at once, without any manual setups.
* Various sample strokes to get you started.
* Animate gestures with a script editor.
* Animate scripts with a script editor.
* Supports for Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista.
* Supports the most popular web browsers.
* Ability to export strokes as HTML.
* Many other features.
* Works on Macs too.
* A lot more!
* Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista
* Mac OS X 10.3-10.5
* Windows for Windows Mobile 6.x
* Android 2.3.3/2.3.4
* iOS 3.1-7.0
* The iPhone and iPod Touch
Download Portable StrokesPlus.net from Softonic:
Legacy You’ll Be Thanking Yourself
LogMeIn has streamlined PC access for the family. The Internet service gives you 24/7 access to your files and computers. You can access files and programs from virtually any type of computer, whether it’s at home or on the road.
With LogMeIn, you can have up to six computers at a time logged on to your home PC and up to four on the road. You can access the same files, programs and folders from a variety of